Jews who have NDE's

A place to discuss what it means to serve G-d for those who don't happen to be Jewish.

Hassidic Gentile? Ben/Bat Noach? Whatever you call yourself, you are welcome.
Forum rules
1. Polite discourse only. No ad hominem attacks or any other name-calling
2. No politics.
3. No bashing other religions, but it is ok to discuss how a Ben Noach might relate to other religions.
4. NO MISSIONARIES! Not even for Karaites.
5. Moderators may delete or break links to other web sites.
6. This is an Orthodox forum. Attacks on Halacha will not be tolerated.
7. Moderators reserve full rights to edit and delete posts, and ban users.

Jews who have NDE's

Postby steve » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:36 pm

I have followed Rabbi Alon Anava's lectures online where he speaks about receiving information during a NDE.
The Torah says do not to consult a medium, What is the difference between Rabbi Anava's testimony and a medium ?
In his lectures, he speaks of many astonishing things some of which I had already learnt from the Breslev Rabbis.
The Rabbi paints a horrific picture of the afterlife a place of intense punishment............

Steve
steve

Re: Jews who have NDE's

Postby Hart60 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:44 pm

Hi Steve,
Yea I've seen some of his videos etc. and his experience seems to have dramatically changed him for the better,I've also read a few other peoples stories about NDE's and most seem to have experienced pleasure rather than horror, I guess it all depends on several factors including the persons state of mind,oxygen levels and drugs/medications being administered at the time.
One thing that sticks with me when I was with my Father when he suddenly passed several years ago and that was the beautiful smile that came on his face as he passed away, from that I assume he was experiencing something very pleasant in his mind.I hope none of us find out for sure for quite a while just yet though.
Best,
Dan.
Hart60

Postby steve » Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:30 am

Deleted
steve

Postby David_L » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:04 pm

"It is better to take refuge in Hashem than to rely on man."
Psalms 118:8
David_L